Yesterday I bought indoor soccer shoes, all by myself. Coming from America,I was expecting an eager employee to latch onto me and listen to the long and involved history of my feet. In fact, I had already prepared a small speech explaining my tendency to get blisters, and my preference towards men's sizes. But in Germany, there is no need for that. I just wandered into the store, took a few pairs off the shelf, tried them on, and bought the ones that fit me best. There was no "oh, let me go out back to look for that obscure shoe size of yours young lady!" I don't even think they have an "out back" in Germany. And considering the constant look of confusion that I now wear so well, I didn't even get a "do you need help there?" No sir, it was just me, and the shelves, and luck. It was all quite thrilling. Also, I learned how to correctly peel an orange today. I really enjoy oranges now. Every day is full of hidden wonders.
Hi everyone, I'm Mark Milley. I am very happy to return to this great forum to testify to the help I received from Williams David. I desperately needed a loan in another to be free of debt and financial ties that my ex-husband imposed on me. It was really bad to have to seek help from friends, family and even my bank, but one could help me because my credit score was really bad. So I was browsing with my computer and I saw some testimonials from people that David William helped with a loan, then I decided to contact him in his email {Personalloanesay@gmail.com}, then I received an email from them and I did my best asked about my part To my great surprise, they transferred the loan I requested to my account and now I am very happy to cancel my debt and I have also started a business with the remaining amount to take care of me and my family. If you need a loan, contact the best lender of all time, David Williams, in his email: Personalloanesay@gmail.com
ReplyDelete